Students from Welding, Drafting, Carpentry, HVAC and CNC competed at Regional Skills competitions on Thursday, February 14 and Friday, February 22. The following students qualified for State contest in Tulsa coming up in April!
- Braden Barclay, 2nd Place, Construction
- Chloe Reeves - 2nd Place, Prepared Speech
- Nathan Hollingsworth - 1st Place, Technical Drafting
- Tiea Holland - 2nd Place, Architectural Drafting
- Sophie Sawyer, 3rd Place, Architectural Drafting
- Sharon Hudson, 2nd Place, Technical Drafting
-Riley Mooney, 1st Place, HVAC
Students that placed but did not qualify for state:
-Riley Mooney, 3rd Place, Prepared Speech
-Corey Cecil, 4th Place, Extemporaneous Speech
- Team: Nathan Sheedy, Tate Wisdom, Mason Smith, 2nd Place, Fab Welding
Congratulations to all of these students and their instructors!