Short Term Courses
GCTC's Adult Career Development (ACD) Department is here to help you find the short-term course that's right for you! We have courses for individuals seeking career focused skill sets, industry certifications, as well as special interest courses. Many of our short-term courses result in certifications that lead to employment or advancement in a current job. Courses are available for individuals who are at least sixteen years of age.
For a complete listing of upcoming short-term courses, click the link below:
- Enroll in Person - Bring your short-term course enrollment form to GCTC, Administration Building
- Enroll by Fax - Fax your enrollment form to 918-758-0422, Attn: Lana Rose.
- Enroll by email - Send your enrollment form to Lana Rose at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-enroll online - Follow the link below to pre-enroll in any upcoming short-term course.
- Short Term Courses - Enroll Now!
- Download the Short-Term Course Enrollment Form below.
Enrollment in short-term courses is not final until a $10 Registration Fee has been paid. You may pay this fee in person or by phone. Total amount is due by the first day of class. Classes are limited and fill on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have an idea for a short-term course offering, or if you are interested in teaching a short-term course, please contact Julie Roberds at (918) 758-0840, ext. 224, email@example.com