Financial Aid

Green Country Technology Center participates in Title IV Federal Aid and State Aid.  Students should apply on or after October 1st for best consideration for the 2021-22 academic year as State Aid is limited. To apply for assistance, students must first have an updated Federal Student Aid ID then complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  Click on the button below to get started now!

Start FAFSA Application Button


Students and/or parents will use prior, prior year income tax information.

Students applying may qualify for:

1.  Federal Pell Grant (Most full-time career majors qualify)

2.  Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) – State Aid

Questions about financial aid should be directed to our Financial Aid Office at (918) 758-0840 Ext. 229. The Financial Aid Officer is available to see students Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If you would like to estimate the cost of tuition and the financial aid you might be eligible to receive, use our Net Price Calculator
Green Country Technology Center does not participate in student loans, however, students may be eligible for the following types of financial aid:
Federal Pell Grant The Federal Pell Grant is a federally funded grant program that provides funds for educational expenses to adult students who attend post-secondary education. If the student withdraws from school, the grant payments will terminate. The family's financial situation determines whether a student may receive a grant and the amount of the grant. Grant amounts are determined yearly based on federal funding of the Pell Grant program. All students who are eligible and make an application will receive a Federal Pell Grant.
Veteran’s Benefits Students may apply for Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, or 1606 benefits if they meet eligibility requirements. GCTC VA Benefit Approved Programs
Bureau of Indian Affairs Tribes handle assistance through tribal and area offices. Grants may provide tuition, supplies and living expenses while students are in school.
Workforce Investment Act  Green Country Technology Center is an eligible provider for WIA and provides a variety of services from employment information to financial aid for training and education programs. Please contact the local Oklahoma Workforce Office by phone at 918-304-3160 or visit at 1601 S. Wood Dr. Okmulgee, OK 74447.
Vocational Rehabilitation Eligibility is determined by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. The application is made through the Vocational Rehabilitation Center. Funding amounts are determined by the department of vocational rehabilitation. Please contact the local Vocational Rehabilitation Center by phone at 918-304-3160 Option 5 or visit at 1601 S. Wood Dr. Okmulgee, OK 74447.
Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation Scholarships The Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation works to support student opportunities and success through 29 technology center districts spanning Oklahoma. For information about the CareerTech Foundation Scholarships, please visit
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
Eligibility is determined by the FAFSA application.
Oklahoma's Promise
Post-Secondary students who applied and qualified, have an opportunity to earn a scholarship for all college or career technology center tuition for pell eligible programs.