Full Time Programs
Steps for Admission
Applications will be accepted following the Sophomore Showcase:
- Update or complete the Kuder Interest Inventory assessment (or OKCollegestart):
Go to https://okcareerguide.kuder.com/landing-page, click on Create an Account
Then follow the steps.
- Submit the following required documentation to the GCTC Counselor via email: email@example.com
- Attendance Record (unless homeschooled)
Results from the Kuder or OKCollege Start Interest Inventory Assessment
- View the 2020 Recruitment Video (short version) GCTC Recruitment Video (short).
- Complete the Showcase Pre-registration form
- View individual program videos here
- After viewing the video(s), complete the online application including your first and second choice programs. Please complete the application as soon as possible in order for us to schedule a virtual interview with the program instructor and yourself.
- Interview with GCTC Instructor as scheduled by Counselor in December or January.
- Wait for your acceptance letter and start date!
- Complete the online application and provide a copy of your high school diploma, transcript, or GED to the Counselor via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an Entrance Exam by calling 918-295-4675.
If you need to receive remediation (due to the appropriate scores not achieved) then a follow up exam will need to be scheduled.
Call or email to schedule a meeting with the Counselor and review test scores.
Phone: 918-295-4626 Email: email@example.com
- Interview with GCTC Instructor (scheduled by the Counselor).
* Wait for your acceptance letter and start date!
- Student brings acceptance letter along with the $200 deposit to the Main Office.
- Finally, schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Officer by calling 918-758-0840.